A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Clooney

My eldest ferret boy seems to be doing pretty darn well these days.  His weight isn't quite where I want it but it is holding very steady - he weighs 1 pound 13 and 5/8 ounces.  I would love for him to top the scales at an even 2 pounds.  But I will say there is nothing wrong with his appetite.  He is always raring to go in the mornings wanting his stick and his ferretone.  In an effort to put on some poundage I am giving him multiple sticks each day which he is loving.

He has been very interactive lately - greeting all the folks who have been in the house for the flood repairs, hanging out with his humans in the mornings and the evenings and playing with Oliver and Madison.  Here are just a couple of snaps from today:



No comments: