A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chubby Clooney

The hubs officially called Clooney chubby today.  I guess my efforts to fatten him up have worked.  He lost a couple of ounces with the ECE virus he had several months ago and his weight has been stubborn to come back to 2 pounds.  I attribute the success to multiple rawhide sticks per day and crappy cat food.  They seem to have done the trick.  I would much rather have him a little chubby than the boney version we were dealing with a few months ago.

He seems happy and healthy and into everything - including the giant bucket of grout that the tile guys were working with the other day.  All four paws and a belly covered in gray grout.  UGH.  He and Madison seem to be interacting more - it depends on the day as to whether its playing or squabbling.

All in all I am quite happy with his level of health.  I weighed him today and he is 1 pound 15 and a half ounces - we are very close to 2 pound goal!!


No comments: