A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, August 31, 2012

August - Month in Review

Holy hell - how is it the last day of August?  This was a really whacky month for the humans and in turn that bled over to the critters.  The main impact to them was the flood repairs - we have done that ALL month - ugh.  We are in the home stretch now thank goodness.

The stress level in our household this month was off the charts - the flood, the loss of our dear friend, my husbands ever growing business and the crazy demands of that and my changing roles at my company made for much anxiety and angst.  I am relieved that things appear to be heading back to normal.  The critters too - they are so intuitive...sticking close and trying to make things better.  I love them for that.

Healthwise this month was great - Clooney and Zoey - the two I was concerned about are both doing so amazing.  Clooney is gaining weight and his energy level is high.  Zoey is frisky and crazy and happy - I love it.  My other babies are doing well too - it's all good over here!

No comments: