A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Frisky Miss Zoey

My supposedly sickly kitty is a frisky little Miss....it does make me happy!!  A few days ago I posted about her being naughty - today she played with my dad for a good bit of time chasing a ribbon.  She is galloping through the house, leaping on the furniture and investigating any workers who happen to be here for flood repairs.

I can only conclude that she is happy and feeling good.  I weighed her today and she is firmly stuck at 13 pounds and has been for months.  This is a great thing.  All in all I am very pleased with how she is doing.  My 2 critters I was worrying about - Clooney and Zoey are both doing great.

On a side note - Emma got a hair cut today - we have decided we will most likely never let her hair grow back to its full length so she went in to get reshaved, bathed and generally primped and polished.  Doggie spa day.

No comments: