A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Naughty Noisy Kitty

Today was no good for sleeping in - thats for sure.  First Miss Madison came up on the bed at 3 am and proceeded to curl up and go to sleep - this was okay as I was awake and then went back to sleep.  Then Zoey decided to be the naughty kitty making all kinds of noise.

She found plastic bags to lay on and lick on, she kicked things off the dresser, she screeched at Oliver and then she came up on the bed with motor running.  She woke me at 4:40, 5:15 and 6:45.  UGH!  So she got in trouble - multiple times - yelled at, kicked off the bed and finally evicted out of the bedroom.

Wanna know a secret?  I was irritated at the kitty and she got in trouble but secretly it makes me happy that she is full of spunk.  It makes me feel good that she feels good...


No comments: