A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Critter Books

Did you know that every three months I take all the posts from this blog and turn it into a book?  It's part of why I blog each day.  I LOVE having the books to look back on and they have come in handy a time or two when one of the furries has gotten sick and the vet has questions - I can look back and usually pinpoint the exact date something happened.

This time when I put in my order - I use Blurb to create my books - they offered a PDF version for an additional cost.  Of course I got it.  I thought it might be fun for those of you who haven't been forced to endure the 14 volumes in person to get a feel for what it looks like:







It's all the same info that's out there on the blog - just laid out in book form.  It's much fun to look back and remember things you would normally have forgotten.

No comments: