A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Strange Critter Dreams



I don't usually have critter dreams but last night I had a strange one.  The kitties and I were somewhere very swampy on a yellow sofa.  There were LARGE  snakes that looked like boa constrictors in shape and size and they were patchwork quilt in color.  These snakes didn't seem aggressive like they were trying to get me or the cats...they were just kinda there.  I vaguely recall some long skinny green snakes as well.

According to my research (google) snakes in dreams mean you are dealing with a difficult situation or that you are going through some sort of transformation.  I would have to go with the latter of those two choices as I can't think of any difficult situations at the moment.

Dreams with cats indicate that you are in a place of comfort in your life.  I can buy that...things are pretty good!

Dreams about swamps...thank goodness my swamp was clear waters with lots of green growths!  This indicates you will take hold on prosperity and singular pleasures.

So to recap...I am in a period of transformation, life is good and prosperity is coming...that's not a half bad dream!  To make it even better no kitties got wet or eaten and none of us got bitten or squeezed by those funky patchwork quilt snakes.  :)

No comments: