A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, January 07, 2013

Squinty Eye Update


I am happy to report that we are almost over the squinty eye issue with Mr. Kitty.  I remembered that some time ago we had a similar squinty eye episode with Zoey and that somewhere I had some ophthalmic ointment.  I was actually able to put my hands on the bottle.  I was happy to find that the ointment had not expired so I was in business.

Now....for my disclaimer.  You should never medicate your animals without the advice of a vet.  I am a bad cat mommy for giving Oliver Zoey's prescription and for medicating him without being seen by the vet.  I hope he's not reading this post else I will be on the naughty list.

The good news is...it worked.  He is still a tiny bit squinty but for the most part his eye is almost back to normal.

No comments: