A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Critter Calendars

A couple of years ago I stared making the critter calendar.  I go with the poster version with all the months displayed along the bottom or across the sides.  I typically order these from Walgreens.

Its fun to see how much the zoo changes over time.

Here is the first one from 2011.  I cut the calendar part off but kept the pics:


Then we have last year's version.  I haven't trimmed off the calendar yet:


And here is this year's version.  I had too many cute pics so I decided to upsize:


I can't wait to see what our little zoo will look like when 2014 rolls around.

No comments: