A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Madison the Pen Hoarder

You know how you can never find a pen when you need one?  Well in this household I have found out why...in a word - Madison.  Wow - I was cleaning and I came across her extensive pen collection.  It's evident that her favorites are the kind with the rubber grip - she chews that off leaving bald spots.

I found a total of 18 pens and 4 lids with no pens attached.  She has been collecting for awhile and my guess is that there are other hidey holes that have additional pens in them.  Funny....  Clooney always hoarded things that were shiny or made noise.

I took the regular ball points - I left her the ones with the grips - no point in taking away all her fun since she doesn't eat the rubber part - I found it discarded by the pile.  I put the others in the almost empty pen drawer.

I bet the cycle will start again....

No comments: