A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Crud - its the Crud

It's official - I got the germ tube (airplane) crud.  I started feeling bad on Saturday night and by Sunday it was ick.  Still not feeling great today.  UGH

The worst part of having the germ tube crud is that I can't love on or play with the ferrets.  I hate that!  I never realize how much I interact with them each day until I can't because I might share my germs.  It really stinks.  Maddie managed to sneak up and give me kisses on my face when I was sleeping.  I hope she didn't get exposed.  The babies have had limited interactions with me for the past couple of days.  They don't seem to miss it nearly as much as I do.

So - hopefully tomorrow I will feel more recovered and able to play with them.


No comments: