A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Helpers....sort of

So - maybe they missed me more than I thought - they were helping me with everything today....well - I guess it depends on your definition of help.

I had to drag out the carpet shampooer today....Oliver's assist was to dump the pitcher full of water all over the kitchen floor.  Not particularly helpful I might add.  Ferrets were helping me change the bed - and Phoebe got in on that action as well.

We had assistance at the door - Oliver and Madison

Assistance raking the carpet - Emma - UGH

And now - all four kitties are hairing up the clean bedding....nice!  :)

With the continued rain everyone is very snoozy this afternoon - including me - too bad I have places to be....

In other updates - I need to get Zoey into the vet next week - she is losing weight.  I have a suspicion she may have the same as Ollie - hyperthyroid.  She has almost all the same symptoms as Isabel.  Everyone else, knock on wood, seems to be doing really well.  Kudos to the hubs for taking care of everyone while I was gone - he did a great job.

Happy Friday!

No comments: