A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mr. Kitty

Mr. Oliver Ornery Kitty....he seems to be doing well.  I think he is trying to adjust still to his meds - there has been a bit of stomach upset over the last couple of days.  Today has been pretty good - we are about 20 hours or so with no evidence of any issues.  I think he might just be getting used to the meds,  the changes in his levels and how he feels on the medication.

His tummy issues haven't really slowed him down - he is still playing with Phoebe and the ferrets and hanging out with Zoey.....on the counter - joy...  He is eating and drinking so I will keep an eye on him and bring it up with the vet when I am there with Zoey.  I think he is still gaining weight which is good.

He is still my lovey boy - glad that hasn't changed....








No comments: