A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Energized

Well folks - its Monday morning and my butt is dragging.  I am trying to get it in gear to kick off my week and be productive.  Not happening all that fast I must admit.  On the other hand, the little ferrets are bundles of energy and happiness.  All four of them are downstairs playing - running around like crazy critters.  Violet and Finn are playing in and under the bathroom rug that I have downstairs to launder.  Madison is running around attacking cats and Clooney is wrestling with Oliver.  Oh how I wish I could harness all that energy this morning.  In all fairness - I do believe that I too would be more energetic if I got to sleep for 18 hours each day....just sayin...

Happy Monday!

No comments: