A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Miss Phoebe

My beautiful Miss Phoebe.  She is doing great.  She is my stick close kitty....hanging out with me during the day.  She's also my bath kitty - she lays on the side of the tub and keeps me company when I soak.  She has gotten a bit bullyish I must admit.  She has years of pent up resentment from Aggie picking on her I think so now she doesn't take any anything from anyone.  She will be snitty to the ferrets, Zoey, Aggie and Emma - only Oliver is safe.  She is still my chatty girl and she is pretty good about sharing her toys with Finn. Between those two I spend a good bit of time corralling all the toys spread throughout the house.  At least they use them and enjoy them....












No comments: