A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What do you mean...Christmas present...for someone else???

I was looking for Clooney today.  I like to find all the ferrets at least a couple of times a day to make sure they are all good to go.  I went in the guest room and I found him all right.  Little stinker - broke into one of the gifts I had purchased for Christmas and made himself at home.  Needless to say - that gift will need laundering prior to wrapping....

I was a bit concerned about him sleeping in a plastic bag until I realized he had opened it from both ends so lots of air can get in.  In addition - for some reason the bag has tons of tiny little holes in it that were made by some machine - not sure of the purpose of that.  I am doubtful they poked holes in it so my ferret could snooze comfortably in one of their bags.  You can't really see the holes in the picture.

So now playtime is over - said Christmas gift is in the laundry pile and will go from the dryer to a gift box.











No comments: