A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Resurrection of the Sacred Cow

Clooney has a cow - a cat toy that he adopted on his first day home with us.  The cow has been his toy over the years and he loves it.  I have written about the cow before:

Clooney's Sacred Cow

Clooney the Ferret

A few days ago I was straightening up a closet and low and behold there was Clooney's cow.  He had hidden it very well and I think he may have forgotten where it was.  I stopped what I was doing and took him his cow - he was sleeping.  I woke him - he was excited and ever since he has been playing with his cow.  I think he is happy to see his long lost friend.

Mr. Cow is not in great shape.  Clooney let me have it for long enough to snap a couple of pics.




I got some snaps of him playing with his cow:












After playtime - we rest:


No comments: