A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nigel Update

Nigel - cute pokey dude is doing just great.  He has been away from his cage for a bit now - we did the flea bomb in his room and I haven't had time to open it back up - things around here have been crazy.  So, in the meantime he did a short stint in the hubs closet with the baby gate up - he seemed to like that.  Then when I sprayed the bedroom and closet he moved downstairs into the living room in his pen.  He seems quite happy down there in the middle of the household hustle and bustle.  I am hoping that in the next day or two I will have time to open up his room, vacuum, wash down all the surfaces of his cage and get him set up again. For today he seemed quite content to let me get him up and pose for some pictures:








No comments: