A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, November 11, 2013

How Intrigue-ing

How about a quick kitty update?

Kitties are doing well for the most part...Ollie has been quite hairbally lately.  Ick.  Today all the kitties got a dose of tuna Laxatone.  Everyone else seems fantastic.  Aggie still has some evidence of fleas but no actual fleas to be found.  I am hoping its residual.  Oliver is great - ornery as ever even with hairballs... Phoebe is her same sweet self - happy and healthy and Zoey - Miss Crankeypants - has decided to be more social these last few days.  She has spent lots of time with me this past week which I am enjoying.

Funny Ollie story - I ordered some kitty toys for kitty and ferret Christmas stockings  I opened the bag and started to count to determine how many should go in each sock.  Ollie got up on the table - put a toy in his mouth.  I told him no - that it wasn't for him...he spit it out.  Then he picked up another - same deal.  After about 5 toys I didn't have the heart to tell him no again so he has a new toy he has played with a lot over the last few days.  Nope - he's not spoiled...  :)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless him!!