A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Best Stuff Ever!

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about trying out ferret probiotics?

This stuff is the greatest!!!  I love it.  I had been giving probiotics only when it was needed - i.e. only when someone had an intestinal upset of some sort.  Then I thought to myself - wouldn't it be smarter to give this as a preventative measure?  So - a couple of times a week I mix up what we affectionately call "ferret water" around here.  I put some of this stuff in the bottom of a solo cup and get water out of the water machine and stir it up.  The ferrets fight over who gets to drink it.  I think the powder must be tasteless.

The difference is amazing.  My guys are really thriving!  They don't have many intestinal upsets since we have started this process - just healthy output which make this ferret mama happy!!  Clooney - my eldest ferret - is doing so well - the improvement is noticable and I think he feels better overall.  Plus - it makes me feel good to think I am giving him something to promote his health as he gets closer and closer to that 6th birthday.  Really very happy with this product - would highly recommend it.  Thanks Marshall!!  :)

No comments: