A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, November 01, 2013

DIY Ferret Play and Nap Station

I have an old dresser that I am thinking of converting into a ferret play and nap station.  The ferrets love to sleep in the bottom drawer of the dresser in the hubs closet.  I think I will drill large holes in the bottoms of the drawers so they can move from level to level.  Inside I will install pet beds and toys.  The top two drawers I will use for Nigel's stuff - he has lots....

I am looking forward to designing how I want to paint the outside as well.  Should be a fun project - I will post updates as I make progress.  Here are some things I found as inspiration:







1 comment:

Steph, Dean and Tac said...

That is an awesome idea. As a previous ferret owner i have never seen this before. i am excited to see the project turn out :)