A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, December 27, 2013

1000th Post

Believe it or not - today is my 1000th post.  According to the math - I have been blogging every day for 2.73 years - wow!

When I very first started the zoo looked alot different than it does today.  Nigel was our youngest critter. Clooney was our only ferret.  Since then we have added Madison and then the baby ferrets, Vi and Finn and then Theo.  Its wild and crazy and I wouldn't change it for anything.

I hear often that I have more documented about the critters that most people do about their human children. This is probably true but the whole reason I started blogging was because I didn't have lots of pictures of Isabel (our eldest kitty) when she passed away and I wanted to make sure that never happened again.  It's grown from there and now we have gone from a blog I did just for me to something that has a few hundred followers.  I hope to continue to grow over time.

So - if you are reading this - thanks for stopping by to read about my little menagerie!

No comments: