A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Critter Planner - 2014

Every year I try to make at least one homemade gift and every year I pull together some shots to make a critter calendar.  This year I thought I would combine the two to create a monthly planner.  Each booklet comes with a pen and a dry erase marker held in place by a coordinating elastic band.  The first four and last four pages are laminated.

This project was quite the labor of love - honestly there were times when I didn't love it all.  I used multiple devices and software and I must have tried literally hundreds of pictures before I found ones that looked okay after converting them to the sketch.  All in all I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  Mass production was quite time consuming but 30 of these got printed, assembled and put under our tree this year.

Given that we just lost our sweet Nigel - I had a thought that I should pull these from under the tree.  After more consideration I kind of feel like its a nice tribute to him - whenever anyone opens to July they will see his cute face and think of him - I kind of like that.


Front Cover


To Do List and Inspiration page

Agatha is Miss January - since she is the eldest she gets to be laminated  :)












2015 Calendar and a place for Birthdays and Anniversaries

Weekly meal planner and shopping list - these pages are laminated and you can use the dry erase marker so you can clean them off each week and reuse the template

Back Cover

No comments: