A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Man Cave

The man cave - aka - the bonus room.  It's the hubs room and it's a critter free zone per his request.  Well - its mostly a critter free zone.  Occasionally, when I have to go in there for something, I might let the ferrets go in there to investigate and play.  Shhhh - don't tell.  Last week while I was assembling handmade Christmas gifts I let Maddie and Violet in with me - they had much fun.

So - yesterday we needed to go in there for something....I let Finn and Theo in with us even with the objection of the hubs.  They ran around and played and had a grand time.  It was a short visit though...so we scooped up the boys and headed out.  Poor Theo - he was heartbroken.  He actually cried at the door, he scratched at the door, the floor, etc.  It was so bad I put up the baby gate in front of the door.  He scratched and cried at that.  Then Madison decided she wanted in there so she wedged herself in between the baby gate and the door in protest.  UGH

They all finally gave it up and went to bed.  Maybe they will have forgotten when they get up this morning...

No comments: