A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Clooney Ferret

My sweet eldest boy - I am so pleased with how he is doing.  He is bright and active and full of life these days - makes this zookeeper very happy!  Clooney does sleep more than he used to but each morning he crawls up on the bed and cuddles with the humans.  Yesterday he followed me downstairs and  found a place on the couch under the afghan and next to the Christmas pillow and snoozed there while I worked.  He likes to be with us much more than when he was younger.  I am loving this!

As for his interactions with the other ferrets - he is being quite nice lately.  Not so bullyish.  He actually plays with Theo at times, he let Finn snooze right next to him with Finn's head resting on his back.  He and Madison have shared Ferretone and treats and he is even being nice to Violet.  I love watching them interact - even moreso when they are all playing nicely!

Clooney's health is really good right now - he is at a good weight, his appetite is fantastic and he seems fit and happy!  Hooray!

Here are just a couple pics of my little ham I got the last time I had the camera out:





No comments: