A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Fever

I think my furry children have a case of spring fever - either that or they are just being naughty... I will give them the benefit of the doubt and go with spring fever.

Emma was a carpet scratching, barking beast today...sigh.

Oliver was walking through the house wailing at the top of his lungs because I wouldn't let him lay on my lap while I was trying to work.

Zoey tipped over the garbage can in an effort to get to the cantaloupe rinds - she does love cantaloupe.

Phoebe insisted on laying in my chair whenever I got up for anything - I finally gave up and relocated.

I heard a giant crash while I was upstairs - went downstairs to investigate and passed Theo en route who had a large sized milk bone dog treat in his mouth.  Yep - he dumped the box - that was the crash and he was on his way to put that bone in his hidden pile of treasures.

Finn is obsessed with the ceiling fan in our bedroom and stands prairie dog on his hind feet and watches it go around and around - this seems to make him dizzy which makes him wild.  Once wild he is a climber - climbing on anything and everything generally wreaking havoc.  Today he proceeded to knock a picture frame, a statue and a set of headphones off the headboard.

At least the others - Aggie, Vi, Maddie and Clooney were being at least somewhat well behaved - not sure I could deal with all 10 having the fever in one day...

No comments: