A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Walking Off Our Frustration

It was not a good critter night at our house....Miss Emma decided that scratching on the carpet ALL NIGHT was important.  At 2:46 I gave up, came downstairs and did some work.  I went back to bed around 5 am, read until 6 am and laid there until 7 when I got up and hit the showers.  So - needless to say - I am a bit groggy this Monday morning.

I find that on the days when I am really frustrated with the dog I take her for a walk.  We just got back from a little jaunt around the neighborhood and I think we are both feeling better.  She needed some exercise as she spent a good portion of our rainy and icky weekend under the bed and I can always use the physical activity and the chance to clear my head.

All is right with us again and she is enjoying a bone and watching out the screen door while I type...

No comments: