A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Sounds of the Zoo

I am up early this Saturday morning to prepare for a brunch we are hosting later today.  As I try to get myself out of the fog of exhaustion from the wild work week I find myself sitting downstairs enjoying the sounds of the zoo:

I can hear the Oliver and Phoebe kitties wrestling, Zoey is purring in the kitchen and Aggie is bathing herself on the back of the sofa.

Ferret noises - Clooney playing in his crinkly tunnel, Violet and Madison wrestling which includes quite the dialogue between the two of them - I do love those ferret squeaks.  I can hear the little shuffle of ferret feet on the kitchen floor as Theo runs around to investigate and the crunch of cat food as Finn gets himself some breakfast.

This morning there are no Emma sounds as the pup is afraid of rain and its pouring outside.  So much for the plans to host our brunch outside....

I better get my butt in gear and get moving...

No comments: