A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, April 05, 2014

ZooCams Page

Have you checked out the ZooCams Page on the blog?  It has links to all the zoo cams I have featured on the blog all in one spot.

For some reason Amirah's webcam has been down for a while.  I just saw that the Cheetah cam has been turned off as well - the mama and babies have been moved to the zoo to go on exhibit.  I will miss seeing those little one's.

I am totally enjoying watching baby Bao Bao as she explores the outdoors.  Stay tuned to the blog as each month I will feature a new zoo cam and will continue to update the list.  Do you have suggestions for one's I should add??

No comments: