A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Technology Update

Here we are - first day of April which means that my first magazine laid out in InDesign will be ready to go to print soon.  I am excited to see what it will look like when we are all said and done.

I still have a few layouts to complete and then I have to decide what the cover should look like.  Not sure if it should be like the books with all the critters featured or maybe just one of the favorite pictures from the first quarter.  Should it have feature articles on the cover like a real publication.  So many decisions and creative options.

This has been a fun process - learning new software and having lots of creative choices to make.  Can't wait to see what it looks like when its printed....stay tuned for an update once I get it back from the printer...

No comments: