A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's the Little Things...

Its the little things that make me so happy and appreciative of my little furry family members!  Some examples:

Today Theo saw my tattoo and spent a good 20 minutes trying to wash it off - so funny that he thought it needed to be removed.

I love the way that both Finn and Theo lay on my feet when I get ready to go somewhere - while I am in the bathroom pretty-ing up they hang out with me, giving themselves a bath and making sure they are touching my feet at all times.

I love that sweet face that Emma has post walk - as we turn down our street to head for home she gives me this totally content, happy look - it makes me smile.

Every morning Clooney heads up onto the bed and curls up for cuddles and every morning Madison heads up onto the bed to deliver ferret kisses.  There is no better way to wake up than cuddles and kisses.

I love that when we play Miss Violet squeaks the entire time - happy little ferret noises feel my heart with joy...

I love that Phoebe feels compelled to fix my hair - at least one of us feels compelled...  LOL

It makes me smile when Miss Zoey comes up on the bed for her cuddle time - she loves it when you drape your arm over her - the other cats hate feeling confined - but Zoey loves it and she purrs and purrs.

And last but most definitely not least - Oliver is the kissy, love bitey cat that has loves to show how much he loves you.  He is so affectionate...I am lucky!

So there you have it - just a few of the many little things that fill my days with smiles.

No comments: