A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Crazy Schedules

Right about now I am longing for our regular routine.  The last two weeks have been super crazy with lots going on at work for the humans, then my brother here for my dad's birthday and then the dreaded jury duty - of course I got picked...ugh.

As a result the critters have had much alone time - which is not necessarily a bad thing - its probably good for them to not have me around all the time.  The ferrets have been staying in our bedroom - which is where they would likely be if given the choice.  They have food, water, toys and their favorite sleeping spot in the closet so they seem quite content.

The pig and the dog share the downstairs with the kitties and all seems to go fairly well.  We are still working through potty training with Winston - its a slow process but we are making progress I think. I am so looking forward to having life return to normal days - you have no idea.

Hopefully only a couple more crazy days and then all should settle down for a bit.

No comments: