A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, September 01, 2014

September Critter Goals


So - here it is - September...ah a shiny new month.  I have set a few critter goals for this month.  They are:

1.  Teach Winston how to lay down as one of his tricks.  Stretch goal of roll over...
2.  Continue to make progress on harness training with a goal of him letting me put it on and snap it by the end of the month.
3.  Continue work on potty training - its going pretty well though.
4.  Continue working with the ferrets so we can get them used to the pig with the ultimate goal of peaceful co-existence - but I think that will take longer than 30 days.
5.  Brushing the kitties 2 - 3 times a week -- the cat hair around here is crazy.

Only 5 goals - could set a giant list but that is just not achievable so I am limiting myself to 5.  I will keep you posted on how it goes....

No comments: