A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Birthday Critters

My big day is coming up later this month....do you think I will be lucky enough to add a new member to the zoo?  I am thinking no - the hubs most definitely won't be on the new critter bandwagon and while we have several friends who threaten to add to the menagerie they are not brave enough to incur his wrath.

Many years ago Zoey was a birthday present - she was supposed to be the white kitty - who ended up turning orange.  Phoebe is now the white kitty....Clooney was also a birthday present a few years ago - they truly are my best birthday presents ever.  I guess a girl can hope for new critters.

No comments: