A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nigel's First Outside Playtime

It was a beautiful day yesterday so I decided I would clean up the front porch and get it ready for summer.  I thought this might be a good opportunity to give the littlest critter his first taste of outside play.  I can say one thing - he loved it!

 The sniffer got going and soon he was brave enough to be off and running to check out the great outdoors:

Checking things out:

Look at this - I am happy to report that he and Clooney will soon be friends - they are getting close and closer:


Sniffing everything - note the dirt on his nose:

Very excited about something he smelled so he is anointing: 


Having a little snack:



I think outside was a big hit - we will be doing playtime again soon!

No comments: