A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Finn and Theo Playing in the Shower

One of the things I was so thankful to have was a few hours of video of the sweet little hedgehog.  As a result I am going to try to do a couple of videos a month of all the critters so I will have them for posterity's sake.  As a part of the Creative Cloud I have access to some cool video editing tools.  There are tons of features that I need to learn about but this first video of Finn and Theo playing in the shower was a test.  The tools are pretty cool as I was able to edit and string together fairly well without reading any instructions! Love that!  So - enjoy watching my two little boys play:


No comments: