A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Vetasyl - Pet Product Review

Awhile back I purchased a bottle of Vetasyl to have on hand in case we should need it.  I came across it in some research I was doing for the probiotics for the ferrets.  I had yet to have a need until yesterday when Theo was having some digestive issues.

He had some not so pretty outputs - and - when I would give him the probiotics it would fix it for one metabolic cycle but then the next would be icky again.  I decided to give Vetasyl a try.

I mixed up 1/3 of a capsule in his Ferretone and he licked it right up.  This stuff worked like a charm!  Since then everything has been back to normal.  I am not sure how the same thing can work for both ends of the digestive issue spectrum - going too much or not going at all but I am not going to question because now I have proof.  Not sure how often I will use this but I do think having it on hand is a good idea.  Very pleased that my Theo is back to normal and feeling great!

No comments: