A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Together or Apart


My little furry ferrets are funny.  They spend endless amounts of time together - napping, playing, chasing and wrestling.  They are all becoming friends - even Clooney and they pair up in different combinations all the time which I love!  Everyone loves everyone (okay - maybe love is a strong word for how Clooney feels about the babies - but its so much better than it used to be)

I also love that they are totally content to be independent as well - perfectly happy to be the only ferret up and about, happily playing by themselves and allowing me to spend some one on one time with them each day.  Maddie is my early riser - she visits us in bed around 6:30 to get cuddles and give us tons of kisses. Theo visits around 11 am, Finn in the late afternoon, Clooney between 7 and 8 am and Violet around 2 pm.  Its funny that they have their own schedules.

I look forward to their visits each day - I have said it before but its so true - you simply cannot be unhappy with a ferret around...

No comments: