A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kitty Update

My little pride of felines seems to be doing pretty darn well if I do say so myself.  They all seem pretty healthy and happy and social.

Phoebe is enjoying all the new toys that came into the house for Christmas



Ollie seems to be doing well healthwise although I never have been able to get him to use the litterbox kit provided to get a urine sample.  I will be making appointments for Aggie and Phoebe soon so he will have to come along for the ride and get the techs to get a sample I guess.  ....and did I mention - ornery?



Zoey seems to be doing well - periods of snarly behavior and a zero tolerance policy for the ferrets.  She is a head wonker.



And Miss Aggie - she is great - just a go with the flow kitty.  She seems happy and healthy and good to go and she is really becoming more and more social as she gets older which I am loving.


No comments: