A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Everything I Need to Know I Learned From....

I think that if you were to combine these - it truly might be everything you need to know:


Everything I Need To Know In Life,

I Learned From My Cat


1) Life is hard, then you nap.2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
3) When in doubt, cop an attitude.
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
5) Climb your way to the top--that's why drapes are there.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray in each corner.
9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times
10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
11) Always give generously--a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
















There's not an official one for hedgehogs but I think Nigel would agree with this bit of wisdom:

If someone continues to piss you off - roll up in a ball and  poke the crap out of them....

No comments: