A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, August 09, 2013

Rubber Chicken

I was at the grocery store the other day in the pet aisle - I am there alot...  :)

I found this cute rubber chicken toy that was marked down to 2$ so I decided to pick it up.  It's not a huge toy - and I figured the toy boy Finnegan would enjoy an addition to his giant stash of toys he has hoarded in the closet.

I brought the groceries in and Emma decided that toy was for her.  She got it out of the bag and carted it around for a few hours.  Then she lost interest.  I figured Finn would find it later and start to play with it.  A bit later in the evening I could hear someone playing with the chicken - squeezing the air out of it but not squeezing it strong enough to squeak it.  I thought for sure Finn - but to my surprise - no:







No comments: